Performer (SMT X FE)
- Worked as a performer and consultant on Berklee student Gabriel Ciaffone Rodriguez’s arrangement of Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem Medley.
- Worked as a quality assurance tester, through Mass Digi, for Vivox’s game chat service.
- Performed designated tasks requested from Vivox to evaluate chat service and provided detailed feedback, documenting findings and providing suggestions.
February 2015 to Present
- Presently working with several artists as a contract musician on multiple arrangements.
- Collaborations include covers of The Godfather Love Theme, In Shadows (Jeff Williams), and Pamela (Toto).
- Participated as an arranger on the cover of The Poem for Everyone’s Souls (Shoji Meguro).
Performing Musician (The Pierce Collective)
January 2014 to January 2015
- Performing bassist and co-arranger for The Pierce Collective, a jazz band performing in the Williamsburg Virginia area.
- Responsible for arranging jazz standards for performance by four piece band. Played bass, guitar, and keyboards.
Atlanta Game Jam
- Participated in two-day game development “jam” where developers and musicians worked to create a complete game in 48 hours.
- Worked with team members to create the sound effects and music for the game Street SmART.
- Worked with Project Lead to re-create music themes when development changed midway from a fantasy style tower defense to a tower defense set in a modern urban area.